At Dragonfly, we aspire to be the fastest, easiest, and most scalable in-memory datastore in the universe. We are a small team of builders driven by a mission to shape the future of memory stores. As part of our rapid growth we are looking for an Admin and Operations Manager to join our team in Tel Aviv. This is a unique opportunity to be one of the first employees and take part in building our culture from the ground up. The ideal candidate is a people person, team player, tech-savvy, that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Own office operations and administration - including supplies, equipment, vendors, etc.
- Act as point of contact for vendors and service providers and external finance team
- Manage business travel - book flights, hotels, car rentals
- Support recruitment processes - screen candidates, work with hiring managers, communicate with candidates, etc.
- Administrate employees onboarding process.
- Organize employee experience activities such as internal events, happy hours, etc.
- Assist in any company operation or program.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role in a high-tech company (Legal, HR, Admin, Finance)
- Exceptional organizational skills and highly attentive to details
- A team player with a can do approach and out of the box thinking
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- High level of ownership and accountability
- Native Hebrew and good spoken and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Google Spreadsheets, Google Presentations and Google Docs, ChatGPT