Dragonfly is hiring its first product manager to lead our managed cloud product.
We have validated the market for a paid managed solution based on our core world-leading in-memory store technology with a growing number of paying customers. We are now ready to grow at scale with a new, built-from-scratch managed Dragonfly Cloud product. This is where you have an opportunity to take a leading role.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build, lead, and execute the product roadmap aligning business goals and customer needs.
- Evolve the product from the MVP phase to an industry leader, competing with giants like AWS ElasticCache.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on managed cloud products, specifically in the in-memory store domain.
- Produce the written artifacts, user stories, requirement documents, tasks, and subtasks to formalize and align development work.
- Lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from concept to launch, working closely with local and remote engineers, designers, and other stakeholders to deliver high-quality solutions on time.
- Conduct customer interviews to collect feedback and improve the product usability.
- Implement and optimize PLG strategies, leveraging freemium models, self-service onboarding, and data-driven conversion optimization to drive user adoption, engagement, and expansion.
- Define and prioritize product features and enhancements, balancing user needs, technical feasibility, and business objectives.
- Define and monitor key product metrics to measure success, utilizing data-driven insights to identify areas for improvement and iterate on product features and strategies.
- Proven experience and track record as a product manager for a B2B SaaS/PaaS product.
- Solid knowledge of AWS/GCP cloud infrastructure and networking.
- Experience working on a B2D PLG product is an advantage.
- Experience with Database as a Service products is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work effectively in a globally distributed environment with remote teams.
- High energy and a great positive attitude.
- A senior product manager or ready for your next career step.
- Detail-oriented and able to navigate ambiguity.
- Passionate about making a change through technology.
- A team player with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership.