Dragonfly is hiring a React Tech Lead to design and build from the ground up the Dragonfly Cloud management web application.
After successful market validation and a growing base of paying customers for our world-leading in-memory data store technology, we're poised for rapid scale-up. Join us to spearhead the development of our brand-new managed Dragonfly Cloud product and web application. This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role in building and creating a new product from the ground up.
- Work with the product team to understand the requirements and translate them into technical design.
- Work with designers to create a beautiful and intuitive user experience.
- Design, architect, and build the web application from scratch.
- Set and evolve standards and best practices for our web application.
- Be responsible for the entire lifecycle of the web application, including design, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and security.
- Utilize readily available libraries and components to accelerate development.
- Build and lead a team of web developers.
- Expert-level knowledge of ReactJS.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Redux).
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work effectively in a globally distributed environment with remote teams.
- High energy and a great positive attitude.
- Experience with AWS/GCP, TerraForm, GitHub Actions, Golang backend development, and Redis is an advantage.
- Passionate about building beautiful, slick, and intuitive user experiences.
- Passionate about building high-quality software.
- Passionate about making a change through technology.
- A team player with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership.