What's Causing This Error
The error message indicates that the connection to Redis server at 127.0.0.1:6379 has been refused. This could happen due to several reasons, including:
- Redis is not running on the local machine or is not listening on the default port 6379.
- The Redis server has reached its maximum number of connections and is rejecting new ones.
- There could be a network issue preventing the client application from connecting to the Redis server.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve this error, you can try the following solutions:
- Make sure that Redis is running on the local machine and listening on port 6379.
- Check if the Redis server has reached its maximum number of connections, and if so, increase the limit by modifying the maxclients configuration parameter in the Redis configuration file.
- If there is a network issue, check the firewall settings on both the client and server machines to ensure that it is not blocking the Redis port 6379.
- Use the redis-cli tool to connect to the Redis server and verify that it is running correctly and accepting connections.
- If you are using Docker, check that the Redis container is running and properly configured, and that your application is pointing to the correct container IP and port.
Was this content helpful?