What's Causing This Error
The error message indicates that the connection to Redis server at 127.0.0.1:6379 has been refused. This could happen due to several reasons, including:
- Redis is not running on the local machine or is not listening on the default port 6379.
- The Redis server has reached its maximum number of connections and is rejecting new ones.
- There could be a network issue preventing the client application from connecting to the Redis server.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve this error, you can try the following solutions:
- Make sure that Redis is running on the local machine and listening on port 6379.
- Check if the Redis server has reached its maximum number of connections, and if so, increase the limit by modifying the maxclients configuration parameter in the Redis configuration file.
- If there is a network issue, check the firewall settings on both the client and server machines to ensure that it is not blocking the Redis port 6379.
- Use the redis-cli tool to connect to the Redis server and verify that it is running correctly and accepting connections.
- If you are using Docker, check that the Redis container is running and properly configured, and that your application is pointing to the correct container IP and port.